Aim and objectives
The project “Stadt:Labor Lienz” pursues the following goals and objectives:
- • Platform for innovation and laboratory for new ideas in the town and the region
- • Open project and ideas workshop
- • Centre for dialogue and presentations
- • Incubator for urban and regional development
- • Place for encounters and exhibition space
- • Forum and space for creativity, art and culture
- • Showroom for the town and the region, for regional products and innovations
- • Development of the town centre and town districts together with the citizens
- • Space for exhibitions and meeting point for participating in urban and regional development
- • Space for an ongoing interaction between politics | administration | population | economy | culture | environment | social affairs
In the spirit of close regional cooperation Stadt:Labor doesn’t stop at the borders of the town, but aims to serve as integrator between town and region and as a platform for inter-municipal development.
“Planungsverband 36” is a cooperation of 15 municipalities under the slogan “Future thinking area Lienzer Talboden” for the purpose of transforming the central area of the district into a source of inspiration for the entire region.